Once again I am brewing today, for something like the third time in a month. I bottled the Machair Mor yesterday and this morning, while waiting for UPS to deliver a case of beer from Vintage Cellar, I will be making Biere d'épices - my spiced Christmas ale.
While I am brewing, I will of course be listening to some of my favourite music, so here is my selection of brewing tunes for each stage of the process.
1. Steeping the grains: Hope Street - The Levellers
2. Boil: Amerika - Rammstein
3. Hop Additions: Uprising - Muse
4. Chilling The Wort: Obsessions - Suede
5. Pitching the Yeast, Fermentation: The Sun and the Sky - The Violet Burning