Pale Beer of the Year:
- Central VA - Blue Mountain Classic Lager
- Rest VA - Port City Downright Pilsner
- Rest US - Samuel Adams Alpine Spring
- Rest World - Oakham Citra
Amber Beer of the Year:
- Central VA - Devils Backbone Vienna Lager
- Rest VA - Port City Oktoberfest
- Rest US - Highland Gaelic Ale
- Rest World - Timothy Taylor Landlord (bottled)
Dark Beer of the Year:
- Central VA - Three Notch'd No Veto Brown Ale
- Rest VA - Mad Fox Mason's Mild
- Rest US - Green Flash Double Stout
- Rest World - Fullers London Porter
From those three Beers of the Year, this year's Fuggled Champion Beer of the Year is...
Timothy Taylor Landlord.
I have come to the conclusion that there are insufficient superlatives to describe the bottled version of Landlord. Simply one of the best beers on the planet in my opinion and one which is so insanely difficult to get hold of on this side of the Pond that it astounds me that it never makes the 'Best Beers in the World' lists (oh wait, it's not a boozy hop bomb and/or Belgian). I never tire of drinking it, and in many ways, Session 42 is something of an homage to it.